We are taking applications for a Business Office Clerical Assistant position.It is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Duties include, but not limited to: answering the phone, greeting visitors, benefits coordinator, the orientation of new hire employees, medical records, must be proficient in excel and word, miscellaneous HR duties. Please apply online or in person.
We are taking applications to become a member of our housekeeping team.Part-time & full-time positions available. You must work every other weekend and every other holiday. If you work 30 hours a week, you receive full-time benefits. Please apply online or in person.
- Winchester Terrace Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently searching for a certified Activity Director to provide our residents with a variety of activities. The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized, and have experience as an Activity Director in long term care. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please apply online or in person.
- Winchester Terrace Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center currently has the position of RN Case Manager open.
This position is full time, and normally Monday through Friday. May occasionally be required to work weekends or holidays. Duties include, but not limited to: referral intake, admissions, discharge planning, insurance pre-authorizations, insurance re-certifications, social service designee, and scheduling of ancillary services. Competitive wages and benefits.
RN or LPN full-time position available on day shift and night shift. Our nursing department staff work 12-hour shifts, every other weekend and every other holiday. Competitive wages and benefits.
Contact us today by filling out our Application Form
Do you believe the best is yet to come? Can you help make our care team better? Are you willing to learn what great care is all about? If you answered YES, then we should talk about your future at Winchester Terrace Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
We are currently interviewing for the following important positions:
- STNA’s – Winchester Terrace Medical Center is a skilled nursing facility searching for caring and compassionate STNAs to become part of our direct care team. We are currently hiring STNAs with a large need for the night shift! Night Shift opening is a 12-hour position.
- Day shift LPN– Winchester Terrace Medical Center is looking for compassionate and experienced individuals to join our team! We currently have job openings for full-time day shift LPNs.
- Dietary Aides – Winchester Terrace Medical Center is looking for Full-time and Part-time Dietary Aids.
- Cooks – Winchester Terrace Medical Center is looking for caring, compassionate individuals with food experience to fill Full-time and Part-time cook positions at our facility.
- Night Shift RN/LPN– Winchester Terrace Medical Center is looking for compassionate and experienced individuals to join our team! This position is for full time 7 pm-7 am overnight shift.
- MDS Coordinator– Winchester Terrace Medical Center is looking for a compassionate and experienced individual to join our team! You must be a Registered Nurse, the position is full-time Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm.
- Business Office Manager– This position included admissions, billing, accounts receivable, and other assigned duties. The position is full-time Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm.
- RN Positions – Full and Part-time openings on night shift. Nursing positions are 12-hour shifts. Now with a new starting pay rate